Re: [NTLK] Software prices

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 13:11:21 PDT

> really this is an obsolete piece of hardware. It would be
> unfair to pay premium prices for software when the
> hardware is no longer supported by Apple,

Err... pardon? Why should a software that works perfectly
on a device that's one month old cost less just because said
device is 5 years old and no longer supported? Should Pay
TV become cheaper because my TV set is almost 20 years old
and hasn't been "supported" for about the last decade?

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de