[NTLK] Back from the WWNC

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 13:11:21 PDT

Wow...

having lugged 45 kilograms of Newton and eMate hardware to
Paris and back, finally there's time to lean back, relax and
enjoy NewtonTalk again.

For now all I want to say is a public thanks to Paul and
Nicolas for the perfect organisation of this event. Ensuring
everything would take place as smoothly as it actually did must
have been a nightmare. Not to mention preparing for a PhD, working
on Einstein, ...
Sometimes I'm wondering if these guys' days have more hours than
my day has.

Frank

PS Fixing a Newton using a beautiful piano as a workbench
is really fun. You should try it some day ;-)

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de