Re: [NTLK] [OT] New iMac G5. Soft aspects. WHAT ME WORRY?

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 03:38:16 PDT

On Sep 3, 2004, at 9:47 AM, j g wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It sounds great. But... at least 2 aspects:
>
> 1. …It is not good for our health!

It's good to know we have a doctor in the house. I hope wireless
technology gets safer soon or we will have to start wearing safety
hats.

Your second point is most interesting. I guess a big danger are
wireless keyboards as someone can then as your point listen in using
their electronic ears. Maybe one day, they will encrypt all this stuff,
who knows. But then, there is so much 'chatter; already going on in the
airwaves that they may not know where to start. I think as long as no
one is breaking the law then they can listen to what they want.
Fundamentally you are right though, it is an intrusion and a violation
of our rights.

Very interesting points of view.