Re: [NTLK] Can't Upload MP3s

From: hemantkamat_at_eth.net
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 03:23:55 PDT

Sorry 'bout the repeat msgs, didn't intend flooding the server. Could
someone help me out; I'm having this tune that I composed on my tracker,
since it's more than 4 channels, I exported it as an MP3 (380kB, 22.05kz,
16-bits, Mono). It uploads through the iTunes plug-in, but does not play.
Anybody willing to test it out for me? Thanks in advance!

http://www.ddsl.net