[NTLK] Buffalo with Newt

From: Seb Payne (spayne_at_sebpayne.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 13:39:54 PDT

As well as interested in Newtons, I use a Psion netBook computer (like an
eMate 300 but with colour screen and smaller dimensions). It has a great 8
hour battery as well but I was wondering, the latest version of EPOC (Psion
OS) has support for WiFi 802.11 cards. Many Psion users like the Buffalo
WLI-PCM-L11GP Ultra-Thin PCMCIA card because it has good battery life as
well as only £35.00 here in the UK
(http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=111534). It is based upon the
Lucent WaveLAN chipset. I am right in saying that there are drivers for this
chipset in Newton OS? If so, the card could be ideal!

Seb

(Also, it is NOT CardBus, 16bit PCMCIA)