Re: [NTLK] Hi , Im a newtcomer from Montecarlo

From: Seb Payne (spayne_at_sebpayne.com)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 13:36:10 PDT

Hi Bolimc

I think there are a few applications which are native in OS X

1. iTunes Sync (don't know which Newton's it works with!) -
http://www.pixell.net/doppler/newton/

2. Newton Package Installer - http://www.stevenf.com/index.php?node=NewTen

3. nSync - Syncing with iApps -
http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/newton/index.html

However, if you use the ATA support with a CF-->PCMCIA adaptor, you could
put the packages onto a CF card and pop it into your Newton. Would this
work?

Seb