[NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Wilber (playboy7811_at_163.com)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 19:11:35 PDT

Hi list,
pls be informed that 3 DOZ of free newton baseball caps have been finished, see the following link for reference:

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/upimage/200410/1097200780.jpg

if anyone's still interested in the caps,pls contact me off list.

any questions or further concerns,pls try to see FAQ(1) and FAQ(2) I posted to the list previously.

BTW,GAME IS OVER when I finished probably 5 DOZ of FREE NEWTON CAPS,that means after action,I stop producing any Newton baseball caps for FREE or for commercial purpose.

thanks.

WILBER GAO
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS AND CAPS CO.,LTD.
ADD:LIGEZHUANG TOWN,JIAOZHOU,QINGDAO,CHINA 266316
TEL:+86-532-8280147/8280826
FAX:+86-532-8280858
E-MAIL:wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com
       wilber03_at_163.com