Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 16:51:30 PDT

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A DOZEN OF THEM. I AM IN NY AND THIS IS THE ADDRESS I WOULD HAVE THEM SENT TO.

2 RECTOR STREET 12TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10006

HOW MUCH WOULD SHIPPING BE?
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR DOING THIS FOR US. THE HATS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

LONG LIVE THE GREEN,

LAG

Wilber <playboy7811_at_163.com> wrote:
Hi list,
pls be informed that 3 DOZ of free newton baseball caps have been finished, see the following link for reference:

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/upimage/200410/1097200780.jpg

if anyone's still interested in the caps,pls contact me off list.

any questions or further concerns,pls try to see FAQ(1) and FAQ(2) I posted to the list previously.

BTW,GAME IS OVER when I finished probably 5 DOZ of FREE NEWTON CAPS,that means after action,I stop producing any Newton baseball caps for FREE or for commercial purpose.

thanks.

WILBER GAO
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS AND CAPS CO.,LTD.
ADD:LIGEZHUANG TOWN,JIAOZHOU,QINGDAO,CHINA 266316
TEL:+86-532-8280147/8280826
FAX:+86-532-8280858
E-MAIL:wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com
wilber03_at_163.com