Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: David Hitt (dhitt_at_hatbag.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 19:22:52 PDT

I'm sorry, I was away from the list for a few days, and lost track of
this thread.
Did anyone ever figure out how much it was going to cost to have a cap
shipped to the U.S.
It looked also like there was talk of coordinating a batch U.S.
shipment, but I wasn't sure if it was for these caps or not.
I'm interested, and if someone could catch me up, I'd appreciate it.
David