Re: [NTLK] Something I dislike in the Newton

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 07:46:12 PDT

IF YOU brought an adapter you could leave the newton plugged up while the batteries are charging and then put the batteries back in before you unplug. no change in anything.

hth,

LAG

Helvécio_Mafra <helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org> wrote:
I use rechargeable batteries on my Newt, and they last for a week,
approximately. I have, thus, to take the batteries out of my Newt
every week to recharge them, and leave it (the Newt) without any
power during one night.

          \|||/
         (o o)
---oooO(_)Oooo---