[NTLK] Backup Card

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 05:00:00 PDT

The Q below had been asked before by someone else as well as myself. No
Hope I'm lucky this time...

NCU suddenly stopped 'working' from the Mac's side. From the Newton side
everything works OK- albeit with the loss of functionalities like Exporting.
'Working' meaning I cannot initiate a transfer/backup/etc. from the Mac.
Deleting preferences on both Mac & Newton (not sure if the 1k soup on the
Newt was a pref. though...) had no effect.

Second Q (also posted before without a response. Again AFAICT)
When backing up my 32k card, the connection just dies after a few minutes
of marching ants with a resulting error mess. and no backup- a timeout?
I really would like to backup this card...
Suggestions?

Les
ZAR