[NTLK] Re-ordering notepad notes?

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:50:45 PDT

Hi everyone, this is the first of two questions! I'm posting in a kind
of "...to be continued" way, so that everyone will hang on every word
until the exciting climax.

1) I'd like to be able to "re-order" my notepad notes and it would seem
like it should be easy, yet somehow the solution eludes me. I'd like
to not have to cut/paste the text from each note into new notes to put
them in the order in which I would like them. Is there some simple
tap-and-drag facility for rearranging notes, either in overview or
regular views?

Stay tuned for question 2, the thrilling conclusion...!

-Dan