Re: [NTLK] Newbie problems, ebooks

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 20:59:48 PDT

Hi John
I can't help you with the sit.rsrc, but reading books on the Newton is
one of many good uses.
In case you haven't already found it see the collection in UNNA.
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/books>
also see
<http://ftp.gutenpress.org/pub/gutenberg/>
And two additional resources are at the bottom of each email
wikiwiki and FAQ
in wikiwiki read
< http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MakeNewtonEbooks>
Woody