[NTLK] Newbie problems, ebooks

From: J G (atcnn2_at_yahoo.se)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 12:40:27 PDT

Hi,
I decided to read a few ebooks and I have spent some
time to find them. OK, I may live with that but when
coping Sherlock, I received sit.rsrc file which is not
pkg and will not load.
How to load this kind of file?

On the other hand, I saw some references with are
closed down. We at our company have some overcapacity.
We use PC (it is a PC world) and 5 macs. Because I
love classic literature I would like to help to
preserve Newton classic ebooks and other ebooks too.
We may keep it on our computers.
But still we are new in server business, so pls be
patient with us.
Contact us by mail,
John

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html