Re: [NTLK] After-market power adapter

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 20:04:28 PDT

Check this out on eBay!

NEWTON/APPLE 9W POWER ADAPTER/ FREE SHIPPING Item number: 5700190500

I saw the same ad but found this one also - it's for an original Newt Pwr
Adptr.
Only $12.50 with free shipping. However they only ship in the US.
If your outside the US I'd help you out. Just drop me an email and we can
discuss the details.
I'll see if I can get it for you and mail it to you.
Of course you just cover the item price and shipping to where ever you're
at.
Currently there are 6 left (I bought 2) and 5.5 days left on that auction!

God Bless,

Sonny Hung
Hung Family