Re: [NTLK] Ethernet woes (long)

From: dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 13:52:45 PDT

Putting the eMac IP in the gateway is what worked for me. I left the DNS
and the Domain name line blank. I got a warning but proceeded and it
worked.

hth david

here is an OT electric unicycle
http://tlb.org/eunicycle.html

[ I am ruthlessly snipping the previous messages and padding the present
message to get by the 70% rule, I hope]