Re: [NTLK] [CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Conference News

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 09:19:58 PDT

Aux environs du 22/07/04 à 18:09 +0200, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
[CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Confer", Nicolas Zinovieff prit
sa plus belle plume pour écrire les mots suivants:
>On 22 Jul 2004, at 16:05, Doug Parker wrote:
>>> John Sculley
>>> Larry Yaeger
>>> Walter Smith
>>
>> ...snip...
>>
>> This is great! I don't know who pulled off these contacts, but this is
>> really
>> significant.
>
>J. Sculley will not be there because of family business. We have no
>news of Walter's venue, so I don't suppose he'll be there. Larry
>however, will. As well as Simon, Robert, Frank, Eckhart, Daniel, Ronnie
>and of course Paul.

And Nicolas who does a terrific job as the secretary of the association.

BTW, Doug noticed that I didn't mention how to join the association
if you don't want to subscribe to the conference.

You can do it from the website:
http://worldwide-newton.asso.eu.org/join/

The problems with the website (which actually were problems with the
domain name) are completely resolved and won't happen again without
requiring us to change the domain name (the name now is everywhere on
the Internet).

This is done thanks to Bill Shamam who accepted to be secondary name
server for asso.eu.org names (for those who aren't aware of it, Bill,
a fellow Newton users, who will attend the conference, happens to
host the largest amount of Newton-related websites including
NewtonTalk itself -- Thanks Bill).

Regards,

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/