Re: [NTLK] [CONF] Worldwide Newton Association & Conference News

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 09:09:59 PDT

On 22 Jul 2004, at 16:05, Doug Parker wrote:
>> John Sculley
>> Larry Yaeger
>> Walter Smith
>
> ...snip...
>
> This is great! I don't know who pulled off these contacts, but this is
> really
> significant.

J. Sculley will not be there because of family business. We have no
news of Walter's venue, so I don't suppose he'll be there. Larry
however, will. As well as Simon, Robert, Frank, Eckhart, Daniel, Ronnie
and of course Paul.

> Has this information been appropriately leaked to slash dot yet?

Nope, it doesn't seem to be interesting enough for them :)

Cheers!

--
Nicolas