Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 Questions

From: Jesse Garnier (radiofreenewton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 15:26:56 PDT

Hi Jim--

You can delete packages by tapping and holding the icon in the Extras
drawer, until it highlights, then clicking on the envelope icon and
choosing "delete."

And SimpleMail functions within the Newton In/Out Box, not as a
standalone app. You configure accounts in your Owner Info.

As for disconnecting, once you close your Internet app, check the middle
of the very top of your screen. There may be a star. If there is, tap it
and choose "Internet connection." You'll then get the option to
disconnect. If there isn't a star, and you're not using any Internet
apps, then you're no longer connected.

To store items on your card, tap the "Card" icon in Extras, then click
"Save new items and packages on this card." You can also move items from
memory to card by highlighting them in Extras (described above), then
clicking on the folder icon to move items between internal memory and cards.

Hope that helps!

--
Jesse Garnier
:: radiofreenewton.com ::