[NTLK] [WTB] 2100 Compatible Ethernet Card / Dongle / Card Blanks

From: Alex Stevens (stationtoashes_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 15:38:17 PDT

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine convinced me of the beauty of the
Newton, and I have a 2100 on route to me as we speak -
only caviat is that it doesn't come with a wired
ethernet card or a dongle, both of which I need.

I could also use some card blanks, now that I think
about it.

So if any of you have any of the above items floating
around that you don't need anymore and were willing to
sell, I'd really appreciate it if you fired me a note
and a price :)

Much thanks!

-Alex