Re: [NTLK] Newton Caps for WWNC

From: wilber_at_spymac.com
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 00:20:36 PDT

great,actually I got my MP2100 from J & K Sales last month through courtesy of one of my American customer.good machine,many thanks!

Are these approved/licensed by Apple?

*SORRY,NO! THE SAMPLES WE MADE WAS ORIGINALLY JUST FOR SHOW & FUN PURPOSE ONLY,NOT FOR SALE

What would be our cost in US dollars per cap?

*DIFFERENT FABRIC & DESIGN HAD DIFFERENT PRICE
*PLS KINDLY INQUIRE BY E-MAIL TO: wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com THANKS IN ADVANCE

Do you have a minimum order

*NORMAL MINI ORDER:3,000 PCS/STYLE & COLOR,BUT FOR NEWTON,500 PCS/STYLE & COLOR is ok(I LOVE NEWTON)

pls don't hesitate to contact me,should there any further comments.

thanks.

Wilber
QINGDAO HONGTAI GARMENTS & CAPS CO.,LTD.

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 23:33 , Ken Bush <kbush_at_jksalesinc.com> sent:

---- Cool Things Happen When Mac Users Meet! Join the community in Boston this July: www.macworldexpo.com