Re: [NTLK] Newton Caps for WWNC

From: wilber_at_spymac.com
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 20:26:18 PDT

Hi All,

I'm a Newton lover from China with MP2000 & MP2100 in hands and I'm also manufacturer & exporter who's dealing specially with different kinds of baseball
caps.I've been doing foreign caps business for nearly eight years with some regular customers in USA,AUSTRALIA,NEW ZEALAND,SOUTH AFRICA and ITALY.

Pls visit below website,if you want to know more details about the company:

www.ht-caps.com

Pls refer to the following links for different style of Newton Baseball Caps:

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3515&all_threadpage=&pageid=4

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3462&all_threadpage=2&pageid=4

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3334&all_threadpage=2&pageid=4

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3320&all_threadpage=2&pageid=4

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3364&all_threadpage=2&pageid=4

http://www.macfans.com.cn/beta_site/bbs/readboardthread.php?forumcode=19&postid=3435&all_threadpage=2&pageid=3

Personally I think I can do something for the coming WWNC,that means I'm able to produce some caps especially for WWNC with printed,embroidered Logo to
memorize this exciting event. Price would be very competitive,just make sure that I can withdraw the basic costs,that's all!

Pls feel free to contact me,if any query:

wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com

thanks.

Wilber

Cool Things Happen When Mac Users Meet! Join the community in Boston this July: www.macworldexpo.com