[NTLK] Movie Sightings: Jackal, Sabrina; Grant's Gallery

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 01:08:35 PDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Another Newton movie sighting?
>Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:27:35 -0600
>From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
>
>In a previous message, Michael Burks typed vigorously:
>
> >If you check out www.dumbstart.com and sort thru the archives you should see
> >the pics there. I posted them as blog entries so it's somewhat chaotic.
>
>Ah, cool. Now I remember...
>
>Would you mind if I started a new gallery using these images as a
>starting point? Of course, I would credit the source of the images and
>could link back to the original blog entries as well. I still think it
>would be nifty to have these all viewable in one place. Let me know if
>this sounds like a good idea.

Grant, I put some work into the list of sightings on the Wiki yesterday and
today. You might as well use that one as a starting point and link back to
it, as it will most likely grow more dynamically that the gallery.

Regarding Sabrina - could the folks who'd discussed that sighting, uh,
flesh out the entry at the Wiki (you know - link to the thread where it was
discussed, enter short discription, name the show and year, etc.)? I didn't
really understand from the discussion if the Newton was one or twice in the
show. -- The page is here
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonSightings .

Thanks,

DJV.