[NTLK] Wiki-Wishlist-Update: Bullshit-Bingo comes to Newton (at last!)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 01:40:11 PDT

Dear Newton Talkers,

the honourable Chris Christensen (this one http://chris2x.com, not that one
http://www.divernet.com/wrecks/wtour321001.htm) has either done this before
I'd ever created the wishlist entry, or has been inspired by it. He quotes
Scott Adam's Dilbert as inspiration. Anyhow, it's here at last: "Buzzword
Bingo" (shareware, http://chris2x.com/software/buzzword.html)! (Well, at
least I'd never seen this before, so it's brandnew to me... ;=} )

I've updated the wishlist page
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/BullshitBingo with some
additional features (caution - massive stuff!) that I'd once shopped around
with, maybe he stumbles across it perchance and implements 'em. ;=}

Chris also has these Newton titles on offer: Checklist (checklist tool),
Match (a game) (http://chris2x.com/software). Hmh, from which other
apps/contexts does his name rig a bell? Didn't he have some other Newton
apps, too? Is he on this mailing list?

Cheers,

D. Vollkasko