Re: [NTLK] Serial cards?

From: Paul Zenk (pzenk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:37:02 PST

Hi Donald:
I had a Socket card and asked for the driver that supported it from
Socket. They said that they couldn't release the driver because
someone else wrote it for them. I donated the card to someone on the
list hoping they could figure it out. There should be some discussion
on the list about 1 1/2 years ago about a Socket card.
Paul Zenk

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html