Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:31:45 PST

Hate to hit you with requests for advice when you're requesting advice,
but I've got a Lucent Silver Turbo in my 2100, and I've been trying to
get it to connect with my NetGear 814v2 router, but so far no success.
I've been asking around trying to find out how others manage to get
this to work, so maybe you can help me.
Also, if you've got any advice on making a successful connection
between the Newt and an iBook (or other laptop) for syncing and so
forth, you have my undivided attention.

Thanks

--
Anything not nailed down is a cat toy.