Re: [NTLK] Shop is open.

From: Nick M. (crystal_castle_at_m6.dion.ne.jp)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 19:58:14 PST

On Jan 22, 2004, at 1:58 AM, Humphreys, David (URB) wrote:

> But I will ask the question - Who is interested in this?

I also would be very interested in USB. I have a wireless USB modem
that I use over here to access the internet anywhere, anytime. If my
MP130 or MP2100 had USB (or better yet, supported a USB PCMCIA adapter)
I'd be in business.

I have a PCMIA wireless modem, but I haven't been able to get it to
work with my Newt :^( Here is a Google result, showing a Japanese page
in which someone was able to get the modem working wit their Newt.
Apologies as it's in Japanese http://www.cliecafe.com/200210-2.html .)

/nickm

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html