Re: [NTLK] Canadian copyright tax

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 08:46:55 PST

Thanks Paul, I will take your comments on board.

Sorry Sorry Sorry if I have offended anyone especially Victor. It was
never my intention to offend anyone, I was just trying to say that the
rules aren't being followed as described on the web site, and that
perhaps someone who has more time could offer to help pitch in.

I think a good idea would be too mark off topic posts clearly, I
suggested to Victor about perhaps moving to a web format. This would
allow users to state their set up, helping greatly with tech issues. We
could all have avatars, and we could segregate the posts to, off topic,
and help!

But I haven't heard anything from Victor about this idea. Perhaps there
is a blindingly obvious reason why this would be a bad idea, but I
can't see it if there is one.

Kind regards

Anil.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html