Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: SignWatcher (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 19:53:59 PST

Snipped the body of this so bear with me. I moved to macs in 1999, on a
fluke. Found a place that had a bunch of old lc's and classics. Now I own
many different computers, but the fact I move to a mac suprised all the ones
who I used to build peecee's. Of course I still work on them but I enjoy my
macs more now. As for the fact Apple is busting the world open by allowing
the winders machines to enjoy what we knew was great. So we can pay for some
of the better stuff now? why not, want Apple to die for sure? It is a tough
world out there and if want to keep Apple around there are some things we
have to pay for. I will admit, it may sound like alot to buy a new Mac but
hey when you look how long they can survive. A few simple upgrades, a new OS
and we still have the same good old machine we have come to trust. Doesn't
break down, doesn't die a week after you bring it home from the store. Or
the fact it was out of date the day before it was made. So I hope I have
made a good value statement.