Re: [NTLK] [OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 19:40:38 PST

Michael,

Actually it is for sale, 49.00.... on Apples on-line store. That is for
iLife which includes iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, iDvd and GarageBand. There is
no longer any way to download individual items, though talk on the OSX
forums is that iTunes will remain at no cost. iTunes has become kind of a
cult classic already on windows machines. I for one have used iTunes on the
pc (as well as on my iMac and iBook) since it became available. Prior to
that I used Bang + Olufsen's BeoPlayer and really liked it but I like iTunes
maybe a touch better (on the other hand I have not uninstalled BeoPlayer
yet).

Larry Zasitko

iMac, iBook,
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100