Re: [NTLK] Consensus from ATA Users

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 13:05:58 PST

OK Jon, agreed you use your Newt more places than your laptop. But when
you do use your laptop outside your home or other safe environment,
there is the same risk of losing that and everything with it, agreed?
Unless of course you have a backup, you would only really lose the
hardware.

That was my point.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki