Re: [NTLK] Consensus from ATA Users

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:35:27 PST

on 2/19/04 4:23 PM, Anil at anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com wrote:

> But the same issue would apply if your laptop was your main machine. I
> think the idea of the OQO is brilliant, I think it may be the future of
> computing, well for domestic users anyway. For me the thought of always
> having my entire machine with me, is awesome. If that baby had OSX I
> would buy it no question.

I don't know... Not quite. I take my Newton everywhere, walk all over town,
to the Post Office, stores, gas station--everywhere... The notebook, which,
btw, is my main/only computer (besides the Newt) and I would never think of
carrying it like my Newton. :-) However, an OQO would be carried these
places... :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland