Re: [NTLK] Date problem

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 13:03:20 PST

> I even tried restoring the Calendar soup from a good
> backup, but -48022 says 'blow it out your serial port, human'.

If there is no top secret data in this backup, you could send it
my way and I could try to restore it to one of my Newtons. If it
works, I could probably export it to some format you could use and
send it back. That way you'd have at least access to your dates
again, albeit not on a Newton. Have you tried a brainwipe and restoring
from the backup afterwards?

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html