Re: [NTLK] brand new newton 130 on ebay

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 11:15:58 PST

Something I forgot to mention, it is possible to hack/patch several versions
of Bookmaker books and then combine them all, the problem is one book with
say classic, 2000 portrait, 2000 landscape, and universal would take 4 times
the storage. So either people just release classic or universal format. Or
they release several different formats and let the reader choose.

As for the serial, I quite agree that the basic design on of the 1x0 models
are much better in the area of a serial port. However you can always get a
Ser001 which will give you the same functionality.

-Dan