Re: [NTLK] Have SER001, will travel... maybe as far as Germany

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 11:18:07 PST

1. No, I have not stopped selling my SER-001. My site says 'closed until further notice' not closed forever. In the
meantime you can still buy them from J&K Sales.

2. I am not working on a replacement. I am working on an addition. It is called 'Gearshift' and I have mentioned it to
the group before.

3. Yes, you have said too much. I am the best person to announce any new projects.

Speculation is fine but please don't announce the future based on my comments in a PRIVATE email. :-(

While I have the floor, I will tell you that the reason for the present closure is due to the fact that my Mother is
terminally ill and I need to look after her.

I will be back. I just have to get through this dark chapter of my life.

Regards,

PCBman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html