Re: [NTLK] brand new newton 130 on ebay

From: Signwatcher (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 23:40:02 PST

Just a fyi I was the winner of the new newton 130, figured someone from the
list should own it. Now I can't wait to open my new newton. At least this
time I will not do what I did the last time sell it. Not sure if it will
come with a ac or even the nomral battery pak. But at least we know someone
on thie list will enjoy it. I know 2100 would be cheaper but I happened to
like my old 130 Also does anyone know how to erase liner flash that was
written on a 2100 so I can use it for my 130?

Bruce

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html