[NTLK] This Old Newt News

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:04:51 PST

Well.......

After my hosting company had a server problem and I needed to move TON
when I am up to my ears in work.....

Its up in some format. The new server is fine and happy. But I lost my
recent back up of images so there are some holes in the site.

Ah well.

Now I was ready to get the contest up this week........

But my kid knocked my IBook and the screen no longer works.

I will be calling in for repairs etc but the TON stuff is not on my
priority Back ups so it will have to wait till the computer is back
from repairs.

The gods seem to be against my running the contest this year.

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
"Home of the Newton Web Ring"