Re: [NTLK] This Old Newt News

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 09:44:50 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: This Old Newt
Date: Sunday, February 08, 2004 12:06 PM
Subject: [NTLK] This Old Newt News

>Well.......
>
>After my hosting company had a server problem and I needed to move TON
>when I am up to my ears in work.....
>
>Its up in some format. The new server is fine and happy. But I lost my
>recent back up of images so there are some holes in the site.
>
>Ah well.
>
>Now I was ready to get the contest up this week........
>
>But my kid knocked my IBook and the screen no longer works.
>
>I will be calling in for repairs etc but the TON stuff is not on my
>priority Back ups so it will have to wait till the computer is back
>from repairs.

Sorry to hear about your problems (kids and computers often don't mix well
it seems). We waited this long to find out, a few more weeks won't kill us.
:) At least the website is up. I have had to move sites from one server to
another so I know what a job it can be (especially if you had links that
were keyed to the old server and need to be fixed).

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html