Re: [NTLK] Non-monetary support is more important than donations

From: Michael Burks (dumbstart_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 13:59:43 PDT

I completely agree with Zinkula, appreciation is worth as much as
money (in some cases) when it comes to deciding whether or not to
continue developing a program. I attempted to contact some old Newton
developers to get the source code for their programs, but contacting
people at e-mail address's that are 6 years old doesn't work. I even
snail-mailed a letter to the creator of the program Bowser, no
response. It gets very discouraging after a while.

Still, I love the Newton, and would be willing to help out in anyway possible.

Michael Burks
www.dumbstart.com