Re: [NTLK] Non-monetary support is more important than donations

From: Christopher Zinkula (czinkula_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 12:43:28 PDT

I can't speak for everybody of course but for me, just some kind words
about software that I've written is generally enough to keep me
interested. Money is nice (I won't deny that) but if I don't feel
people are even getting enjoyment out of my program why would I bother
to keep going on? Always remember it's easy to gripe about bugs or
lack of features in software but don't forget to send kind notes out
once in a while too if you can.

Hopefully I'll be able to start coding for the Newton... I'll have to
get geared up but that's never stopped me before.

Chris