Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 16:28:37 PDT

Hi Jon

Your case is definitely different from my Palmtree case, however it
resembles a Palmtree I saw for sale on Ebay that was designed for the 110,
120 .130 form factor. My Palmtree was designed for the 2xxx form factor with
the screen cover opening from the side and not the top as yours does.

Probably like your case mine does not have a brand name on it only a sticker
saying made in China. I only way I know that it is a Palmtree as it was
advertised as such by the person I bought it from.

I'll do a search for Palmtree cases for Newton 120 and see what I get.

Allan Ngaparu
u2000
Brisbane Australia