Re: [NTLK] Case

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 08:57:23 PDT

On Aug 13, 2004, at 3:23 PM, Allan Ngaparu wrote:

> I reckon the case you are talking about is the one I have mentioned
> manys
> times before and it is a Palmtree made in China.

Actually, I don't think what I have is the Palmtree. I've taken the
effort to photograph my newton in its case, and put up a quickie web
page with the photos. You can find it here:
<http://www.dabie.k-ow.net/~jonglass/newtoncase/> So, if anybody knows
what it is, or where one can find one, I highly recommend it. It's
flip-top lid is very solid and the whole case is very compact and well
made. It's like the Palmtree, I believe, and I wouldn't mind having
one, but this is what I have, and it was cheap, cheap. I paid $10 for
mine. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland