[NTLK] WiFi question

From: David Hitt (dhitt_at_hatbag.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 09:39:26 PDT

I have the WiFi on my MP2100 working properly at home, but when I bring
it to the office and try to connect, I get an error saying "An error
occured in OpenLink. Problem connecting. DHCP server unavailable or
unable to configure this device. Error = 60088."

And, yes, there is a free public WiFi hotspot here. I've used my iBook
with both my home and office wireless networks without having to
reconfigure anything, but the Newt's fine with the one at home but the
not the one at work.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help!
David