[NTLK] LCD Messagepad 110 Repair?

From: David Snyder (fusionokc_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 03:53:59 PDT

> In contrary Apple doesn´t mention NTLK nor do they redirect users to

> our list to have problems solved. They simply abandoned their product...

I have a MessagePad 110, I am trying to determine how to realign the screen.
It seems to be off more and more towards the bottom of the screen (maybe a
1/4") but enough to give a hard time when trying to click. Does anyone have
any ideas on how to realign this or obtain a LCD for a replacement? Thanks
in advance.

David