[NTLK] Eckhart's LPR Driver - How to get IP of Printer?

From: Dave Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:29:30 PDT

I've got a LaserJet 5MP on my network (Extreme Base Station doles out
the IPs), which is connected via an AsanteTalk - Ethernet cable goes
into hub, hub up to Base Station, you get the picture. Anyway, my
question is how can I get its IP address? It wouldn't have the IP in
the test page, and I know of no utility that actually lists the nodes
on your network and what their IP is - is there such a utility? If not,
how can I determine the IP to put in Eck's setup program? Obviously I
can get the IPs of my Macs and PCs, but it's the 5MP that I need. And
yes I can print via IR, but wireless would be even nicer...

Thanks,
Dave