Re: [NTLK] LPR Printer Driver Success!

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 13:00:27 PDT

On Apr 26, 2004, at 11:58 AM, Eckhart Köppen wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've put together some sort of LPR printer driver w<snip>
> Anyway, the thing is at

> http://40hz.org/Experiments/

<snip>

I made a little network via my 3com card with my old HP4MV and printed
a couple of notes via LPR! They look good, even a drawing.

I configured an LPR printer named "HP 4MV" and it simply appears in
the other printers item. I left the "default queue" field blank since I
didn't know what that would be.

Wow Eckhart! This is an impressive addition!

People who are having Appletalk wireless printing issues take notice!!!

Marty