Re: [NTLK] LPR Printer Driver Success!

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 20:47:02 PDT

On Monday, April 26, 2004, at 04:00 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:
<snip>

> Wow Eckhart! This is an impressive addition!
>
> People who are having Appletalk wireless printing issues take notice!!!

Does this mean I will now be able to print wirelessly on my LAN over
TCP/IP? That would be cool because my router can't route AppleTalk
between the wired and wireless sides.

Assuming I've already got wireless internet happening, do I need to add
anything besides Eckhart's driver and LPR Setup package in order to
start printing wirelessly too? (Besides a printer.)

Michael