Re: [NTLK] VoiceNotes - How to Register!

From: Marty Sanchez (msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 22:36:19 PDT

Tom,

Go here:

http://iox.openit.de/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ModasysESD.woa/wa/registration

Modasys used to have an automated serial number generation tool so that you
could obtain a new serial number for Mobile Backup or Voicenotes should you
install their software on a newton different from when you first purchased
the software.

They used to maintain a page in english, but no longer do.

The fields - top down in order are:

First Name
Last Name
Email
(Product Pulldown)
Registration Number (this is the number that Voicenotes/Mobile Backup
display).

Fill it out and click on register.

I had to do this recently (last month when I upgraded to my 2100) and I
received a new serial within one hour.

Hope it helps.

Marty