Re: [NTLK] Newton buying advice...

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 15:12:06 PST

I have used both the 2x00 and eMate to browse the web and downloaded
packages with each. I have used NewtsCape, Courier and Nethopper in
each. NewtsCape and Courier are more capable but all work.
The 2x00 has two advantages over the eMate, it has two pcmcia slots so
you can use a memory card and an ethernet card at the same time while
the eMate has with the memory expansion only 3.6 MG or so of ram,
second the 2100 is almost 7 times faster.

Woody