Re: [NTLK] Newton buying advice...

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 15:02:53 PST

Tord,

First I have to say, I love Scandinavia! Norway, Sweden and I'm sure Finland
although I haven't made it there yet...

If shipping from the States isn't a big deal for you, then I whole heartedly
recommend J&K Sales. I just bought my 3rd MP 2100 from them today.

Here's what I can tell you after talking to them for 15 or so minutes...

J&K Sales product# jk#pda014

This package contains the following items:
 -MP 2100
 -Complete Screen Lid
 -Original Stylus
 -Original Battery Pack
 -Original 9w AC adapter
 -4 mb flash PC-Card

The screen is mint and so is the housing, the description on the website is
a standard disclaimer and says, "Condition: Display may have very minor
scuffs or light scratching. Excellent housing. All doors/covers included.
Door clips in back of unit are intact." I was reassured that the screen
would be perfect!

They said that they currently have 1,500+ MP 2x00 in stock! They hand sort
the units and classify them into the jk#pda0nn scheme based on the condition
and the accessories that go with. The jk#pda014 is the most complete and
best condition unit they sell. I had them scratch the 4 meg PC-Card since I
have a small warehouse of them new and that brought my cost to $154 US. An
exceptional price for a Mint condition MP2100 in my opinion.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans